I’ve started this blog as a meditation on ethics in the context of business. Having suffered through a number of books on the topic, and having found them entirely unsatisfactory, I'm left with the sense that anyone interested in the topic is left to sort things out for themselves. Hence, this blog.

Status

I expect to focus on fundamentals for a while, possibly several weeks, before generating much material of interest. See the preface for additional detail on the purpose of this blog.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Change In Topics

It's been a couple of months, and I have yet to fully explore the concept of ethics. I expect that ethics, in and of itself, is a vast topic, and if I continue along these lines, it could be many more months before I get back to the intended topic of this blog: ethics in the context of business

So for the present, I'm going to switch topics. That's not to suggest that I've sufficiently explored ethics, but that I feel that I've devoted sufficient time to the task, and have a basis on which to build, and would like to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers